Thursday, April 10, 2008

Spring Training Swap Package

I was part of a Red Sox Spring Training Swap on Ravelry, and look what Leah gave me:
What you can't see is that there is a very cute red bag behind the Sox calendar (my husband approves of this; it's hanging in the den). Just barely out of sight is some yummy smelling raspberry lotion, a green monster magnet, a red sox sticker, and a ruler of baseball rulers (heh heh).

The yarn, of course, deserves a picture of its own...well, of it's own except for the super cute kitty bath bubble to accompany it.
The yarn is Aracaucania Nature Cotton, and it's so so soft. Myha is currently snuggling with it....which will make an excellent white heathering.....

The candy, which was torn into immediately post picture, has been hidden from the Swedish Fish loving hands of the husband.

Thanks for the package Leah! And lets hope for another great season!

2 comments:

trash said...

Yay for lovely packages! Excuse my ignorance but what are Swedish Fish?

Anonymous said...

Hi! So glad you liked the package. This was my first swap and I had a lot of fun with it!! GO SOX!!