Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My so-called scarf

I'm knitting this because big needle knitting goes fast (even for me) and I haven't had the patience to do any of the knitting projects in my queue that I would really like to start. The provisional cast on for Eunny Jang's Endpaper Mitts has been keeping me away from that project; despite having yarn, needles, and pattern all collected and ready to go.

But isn't this scarf pretty? I haven't been able to get behind paying up for Malabrigio, but I love Artful Yarns Shakespeare. This is one of my recent WEBS end of the year sale aquisitions. It's less a yarn and more a yarn thin variegated roving, but it's just perfect for the pattern.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Your So-Called Scarf is gorgeous and I love the colorway that you chose. You have great taste!