Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Amazing Autumn Coffee Swap Package

I received my swap package last week, I've just been to lazy to post the pictures. Jill L. sent me this great package. You can't tell from the picture, but the biscotti and caramel cookies (holy cannoli, they're amazing) have been eaten from already. I love the colors and the pattern on the needle holder, I'm actually planning on knitting a cat bed in similar colors and polka dots.
The yarn is Misti Alpaca and she sent a pattern for a very cute scarf. And then there was the pumpkin lip gloss, chapstick, and body scrub. I'm sure Jill could not have known that I've managed to misplace all of my chapsticks in the weeks before. The cute coffee dishtowel is hanging on my stove, and actually matches my kitchen pretty well. And the coffee is divine. I made a cup with a french press my friend got me for my birthday.


Right before posting, I realized that there was a piece missing from my picture. It's the neckwarmer that Jill made me, which was with my coat because I'd been wearing it (we've already had snow falling for a solid week). I love the colors. Thanks Jill!

My swappee already recieved her package, so I'll let you know what the mystery knitting was next time.

2 comments:

Jill L said...

I'm glad you like it!

Unknown said...

Awesome package! Happy Autumn! Can't wait for my package!