Wednesday, September 19, 2007

More facecloths...



2 of 5 done. I'm still on schedule if I don't have to redo #3 in green. It was my first experience knitting in the round and on double pointed needles and making bobbles. I still don't know how I feel about the bobbles. They just kind of look like knots to me, but I don't dislike them so much that I've altered the pattern for #3. Speaking of #3, I was all good until my second glass of wine and then...ahhhhh! All my stitiches were falling off on my last row and I lost my stitch marker and I tried to recover them but....there are now two lines of yarn in the center, meaning....I'm missing 2 rows? I don't know. I no longer know how to fix it, and I do wish I had a knitting community and some experienced knitter I could just shove this to and say, "Help me!" There has been very little available time for knitting these cloths, and if I'm now one behind...I'd probably have to call in sick one day to finish pre-wedding :)

No comments: