Tuesday, December 4, 2007

All boring words

I received my coffeeswap package last friday and have been trying depserately to find my digital camera battery so I can take pictures, but, alas, it seems to have gone the way of my sunglasses...and all my missing socks :) So maybe I'll be brave and try husband's camera in the next few days...after I finish the 20 page paper that's due this thursday. I cast on for a scarf Christams present for Matt, and in between writing and researching the paper and reading Book Five of Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series...which Matt was not supposed to let me start until this paper and my physical therapy grad school application were both done. I've managed to make some progress in all directions, except Christmas knitting :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ahh, a girl after my own heart - missing stuff and misplaced energy. Today alone I lost my house key, a letter, and my shoes. What's the Wheel of Time up to? Book 500? I don't think that series will ever end.