Monday, July 16, 2007

Flat tires

We had a really action packed weekend driving down to visit my sister and new husband's new condo. I managed to get quite a few rows done on the baby blanket I'm working on (pictures to come soon). Saturday, we somehow managed to get a nail in my tire, but made it back up to Vermont on Sunday in time to volunteer for the opening of the Mozart Festival.

Unfortunately, this morning my tire was flat. Not having had the best of luck putting on donuts by myself (especially since I had sprained my thumb from pushing people out of the mud at the festvial) I decided to take Matt's bike, since my still lives at the ghetto apartment. Matt's bike has flat tires. Of course. So many flat tires today. It's under a 4 mile bike ride, but it's mostly up hill (both ways lol). Luckily, I had a clean t-shirt waiting for me. But I do wish I had more knitting news and less flat tire news :)

No comments: