Thursday, September 4, 2008

Pay It Forward

I signed up under Nichole for this, oh ya know, like weeks ago :) I've seen it floating around the knitting blogs but never managed to catch a post before it had the requisite 3 people who already commented.

Pay It Forward is based on the movie with Helen Hunt and Kevin Spacey. It was a book first, written by Catherine Ryan Hyde. With all of the things happening these days, random acts of kindness are a good thing.
What is the PIF exchange all about? The knitty gritty is… I’ll send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange! I don’t know what that gift will be yet ... and you may not until 2009… but you will receive it within 365 days, that’s a promise! It may be knit, it may be beaded, it may be painted...I'm not 100% sure just yet, but it will be handmade and just for you!
The only thing you have to do in return is then ‘pay it forward’ by promising to do the same on your own blog.
So... do I have 3 people who want to play and receive a handmade item from me?

1 comment:

trash said...

I love PIFs but I have two I have signed up for already so please excuse me from this one. But I really love the concept.