Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Knitting by the sea

I do know how to find an excellent place to knit. This is from the porch of the house my running group stayed in last weekend in York Beach. Unfortunately, the picture showing the bay to the left disappeared, which actually shows the beach and the town, but you get the idea.
The weekend was great. I had quite a few hours to knit and I set a new PR for the half marathon. Not an impressive time, but it's nice to keep chipping away. It was also nice the run an all women's (plus one lucky guy!) race. It was very walker friendly and I don't know why, but I was surprised to see many women out there in full makeup.
We are interesting creatures, we females.

Meanwhile, it's back to the grind for a few more days...and then on to more traveling this weekend.

31 of 42 inches done until I start the end lace charts...

4 comments:

trash said...

Beautiful views. So exciting about your p.b.

allisonmariecat said...

Oh, gorgeous! What a lovely spot to do anything. No wonder you made progress!

Ha! Running in full makeup. So funny.

smariek said...

Such a gorgeous view, wish I could be there. Congrats on the PR!

Turtle said...

beautiful!!