Here's an idea from Celena, from The Hand-Dyed Yarn Swap I'm in to list five of your favorite things.
Here are five I came up with, in no particular order:
1. Runner's high. I don't know if that's a "technical" term, but after running hard, usually after 5+ miles there's this feeling of euphoria where your legs are moving themselves effortlessly, and you're never been so happy to be alive, just running and living in the moment you are in.
2. Random wildlife sightings. No matter how often I see random wildlife, whether it's a raccoon or a skunk or deer or porcupines, when you are so quiet to observe them unnoticed, it's like being in the Discovery channel.
3. Couch time. In the winter in Vermont, when the days are both short on sunlight and the air is bitter cold, there is nothing I like better than watching a movie, under a blanket, with a mug of coffee, hot tea, or hot chocolate.
4. Horses. Had to be on the list :) My earliest memories of being obsessed with horses are in my preschool days. Yes, I have memories from preschool, but I can't seem to remember anything I learned in college. Being that my parents were both not rich and feared that riding horses would be the death of me, I didn't start riding until late in high school, and I, to this day have generous horse owning benefactors who let me ride their horses. My pony exposure would be severely limited otherwise.
5. Apple season. I love apple picking. Apple cider. Apple dumplings. Anything relating to fresh apples and fall weather. Painted leaves on trees and sweatshirt weather. I don't think I could ever leave New England permanently.