Monday, October 15, 2007

From Santorini, because I am that addicted to the internet...

QUESTIONS
1. Whole bean or ground? Whole bean
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Caffeine loaded
3. Regular or flavored? Regular
4. How do you drink your coffee? A bit of half and half, a bit of sugar and a BIG mug
5. Favorite coffee ever? Probably the coffee from the roaster in Silicon Valley, I, of course, do not know the name.
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? Well, I've outgrown Dunkin Donuts, and most flavored coffees, but as long as it's dark and strong, I'm not that picky.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee?
Chocolate or pastries.
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? Nothing I can think of at the moment.
9. Yarn/fiber you love? I really love llama, but really anything soft.
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? I don't like cheesey fake yarns, I'm a bit of a natural fiber snob, but if it's a blend in the name of machine washable, I can get behind that :)
11. What’s on your needles? My first socks and a dishcloth and a steering wheel cover and a sweater that I don't have the heart to frog yet.
12. Favorite colors? I really love dusty purple. But anything with blues and greens and sublte earthtones I really love.
13. Allergies? Myself. Seriously. But besides that nothing else :)
14. Anything you really love, really don’t like, or just need to get off your chest? I really love ponies. And kitties books and flowers and gardens. Greece has some really pretty gardens and is quite overrun with cats. I ran into the Greek version of my cat the other day in Paros. It was Greek Myha down to the pitiful meows for attention. It was pretty funny :)

No comments: